Complete an online LCS accreditation submission form:
- The Online Submission Form is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed (see below for link to download)
Online Submission Form: Sign In
You should be signed in as a Guest or Practitioner member before you start completing the form, which will enable drafts to be saved and edited before submission. If you are not registered as a Guest or Practitioner member, you can do so by clicking the Register link in the account menu and selecting either the Guest or Standard Practitioner links.
If you are already a member, simply click the Login link in the Account menu. If you are already logged in, My Profile will appear in the account menu.
Access the Form
Click here to access the Submission Form >>> if you are making a new application or returning to a draft form.
The form will open in a separate window. Note that the form can be used for both Standard and SME submissions.
[If you started you accreditation submission form before 14th June 2020 and want to update it, Click here to access your existing submission form. The form will open in a separate window.]
TIP: Bookmark this webpage so you can return to it easily to edit a saved or submitted form.
Editing a Draft Form
You can pause working on the form and save it as a draft and return to complete it at later time. The save draft button is at the foot of each page. Don’t click the Submit button at the end of the form if you are still at draft stage. To leave the form, simply sign out and close the page/browser.
Click here >>> to continue adding information to a draft form, not yet submitted – make sure you are logged in.
Editing a Form Already Submitted
Click here >>> to edit a form you have already submitted – make sure you are logged in.
TIP: If you cannot find your saved form, try pressing Function + F5 which will reload/refresh the document window or page.
- You should not click the Submit button at the end of the form unless you want to submit the form as a draft or final version. Note that you can access a submitted form, make changes and then re-submit a new version.
- A progress bar is shown at the top of each page. You can click on this to navigate to different pages. The submit button is on the final page.
- You must consent to data storage for the form to be sent.
- When you submit a form, you will receive a copy by email. If you update the form, you will also receive a copy of the new version.
- Your application will be acknowledged and an LCS assessor will be in touch to provide feedback.
- Files uploaded to the form are protected and nobody can access a file through the file’s URL, nor can it be found by search engines.
- You may not need to complete some sections, depending on the choices made in preceding parts of the form.
Guides & Resources (PDF downloads or links)
Technical Guides & Information
Documents that are attached to the Submission Form
MS Word Versions of the Submission Form
The Online Submission Form is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed: