Complete an online LCS accreditation submission form:
- The Online Submission Form is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed (see below for link to download)
Online Submission Form Sign In
You should be signed in as a Guest or Practitioner member before you start completing it, which will enable you to save drafts and edit before submission. If you are not registered as a Guest or Practitioner, you can do so by clicking the Register link at the top right of the page and click on the LCS Guest Membership link.
If you are already a member, simply click on the Sign In link. Note that if you are already logged in, My Profile will appear in the top right corner of your screen (when viewing on a desktop computer).
Access the Form
If you are making a new application after 14th June 2020 use Submission Form v. 2020.1. If you have already started a submission form before 14th June, 2020 continue using the same form.
- Click to access the online submission form – pre-14th June. The form will open in a separate window enabling you to refer back to this page. Note that the form can be used for both Standard and SME submissions.
- Click to access the online submission form v. 2020.1 – post 14th June. The form will open in a separate window enabling you to refer back to this page. Note that the form can be used for both Standard and SME submissions.
Editing a Part Completed Form or Changing a Submitted Form
Editing a Part Completed Form
You can pause working on the form and save it as a draft and return to complete it at later time (provided you are signed in). The save draft button is at the foot of each page. Don’t click the Submit button if you are still at draft stage – if you want to leave the form, simply sign out and close the page/browser.
If you want continuing adding information to a part finished form (not yet submitted), sign in, navigate back to this page and simply click on the CLICK HERE icon/link above. Your part completed form should appear.
Changing a Previously Submitted Form
If you have submitted your form and then want to make changes and then re-submit a new version, click here to edit your submitted form (make sure you are signed in).
- You should not click the Submit button at the end of the form unless you want to submit the form as a draft or final version. Note that you can access a submitted form, make changes and then re-submit a new version.
- A progress bar is shown at the top of each page. You can click on this to navigate to different pages. The submit button is on the final page.
- You must consent to data storage for the form to be sent.
- When you submit a form, you will receive a copy by email. If you update the form, you will also receive a copy of the new version.
- Your application will be acknowledged and an LCS assessor will be in touch to provide feedback.
- Files uploaded to the form are protected and nobody can access a file through the file’s URL, nor can it be found by search engines.
- You may not need to complete some sections, depending on the choices made in preceding parts of the form.
Guides & Resources (PDF downloads or links)
Technical Guides & Information
Documents that are attached to the Submission Form
MS Word Versions of the Submission Form
The Online Submission Form is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed: