Complete an online LCS accreditation submission form:
- The Online Submission Form is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed (see below for link to download)
Online Submission Form Sign In
You should be signed in as a Guest or Practitioner member before you start completing it, which will enable you to save drafts and edit before submission. If you are not registered as a Guest or Practitioner, you can do so by clicking the Register link at the top right of the page and click on the LCS Guest Membership link.
If you are already a member, simply click on the Sign In link. Note that if you are already logged in, My Profile will appear in the top right corner of your screen (when viewing on a desktop computer).
Access the Form
Click to access the online submission form. The form will open in a separate window enabling you to refer back to this page. Note that the form can be used for both Standard and SME submissions.
Editing a Part Completed Form or Changing a Submitted Form
Editing a Part Completed Form
You can pause working on the form and save it as a draft and return to complete it at later time (provided you are signed in). The save draft button is at the foot of each page. Don’t click the Submit button if you are still at draft stage – if you want to leave the form, simply sign out and close the page/browser.
If you want continuing adding information to a part finished form (not yet submitted), sign in, navigate back to this page and simply click on the CLICK HERE icon/link above. Your part completed form should appear.
Changing a Previously Submitted Form
If you have submitted your form and then want to make changes and then re-submit a new version, click here to edit your submitted form (make sure you are signed in).
- You should not click the Submit button at the end of the form until it is complete. Note that you can access a submitted form, make changes and then re-submit
- A progress bar is shown at the top of each page. You can click on this to navigate to different pages. The submit button is on page 9.
- You must click submit at the end of the form and consent to data storage for the final version of the form to be sent.
- When you submit a form, you will receive a copy by email. If you update the form, you will also receive a copy of the new version.
- Your application will be acknowledged and an LCS assessor will be in touch to provide feedback.
- Files uploaded to the form are protected and nobody can access a file through the file’s URL, nor can it be found by search engines.
- You may not need to complete some sections, depending on the choices made in preceding parts of the form.
Guides & Resources (PDF downloads or links).
Word Versions of the Submission Form
The Online Submission Form is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed:
Submission Form Sections
1. Organisation and Background
In this section provide background information about your organisation, the type of accreditation required (standard or SME) and the intended use of the LCS accredited training.
2. Lean Training System Overview
Describe how the training is positioned in the organisation, how long it has been in operation, its role and how it is managed.
3. Course(s) Information
List the courses you deliver, with their titles, aims and learning outcomes. Demonstrate how they align to the LCS levels.
4. Training Material & Teaching
Provide examples of your training material, such as presentations or workbooks
Describe you assessment approach and provide examples of your assessment material.
6. Course Teaching
Describe your teaching approach and present the credentials of trainers.
7. E Learning
If your programme includes e-learning elements, provide details here.
8. Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
Describe the processes you use to ensure that your training is improving.
9. Training Support & Administration
Describe how your programme or system is supported and administered effectively
10. Consent and Submission