An organisation can renew its accreditation after two years and the process involves completing an online accreditation review questionnaire. This is a light touch process compared to the initial accreditation and essentially records a review of the previous two years and captures any changes made or planned.
The LCS will normally contact the organisation six weeks before accreditation expiry asking if it wishes to re-accredit. The main steps are as follows:
- Organisation signals decision to re-accredit
- Accreditation documents and links sent
- Re-accreditation questionnaire completed and submitted to LCS
- Sign off meeting to review submission & discuss future
- Final Approval; Welcome Pack and certificates sent to applicant
- Communications; organisation invoiced
Re-accreditation Links & Documents
Use the ready reckoner to work out your re-accreditation fee.