Complete the online re-accreditation questionnaire
- The online version is the recommended option, though if you are unable to complete one online, download an MS Word version and then email it to the LCS when completed (see below for link to download)
Online Re-accreditation Questionnaire Sign In
You should be signed in as a Guest or Practitioner member before you start completing the form, which will enable drafts to be saved and edited before submission. If you are not registered as a Guest or Practitioner member, you can do so by clicking the Register link in the account menu and selecting either the Guest or Standard Practitioner links.
If you are already a member, simply click the Login link in the Account menu. If you are already logged in, My Profile will appear in the Account menu.
TIP: Bookmark this webpage so you can return to it easily to edit a saved or submitted form.
Access the Questionnaire
Click here to access the questionnaire >>>. It will open in a separate window enabling you to refer back to this page. Note that the questionnaire can be used for both Standard and SME re-accreditations.
Editing a Draft Questionnaire
You can pause working on the form and save it as a draft and return to complete it at later time. The save draft button is at the foot of each page. Don’t click the Submit button at the end of the form if you are still at draft stage. To leave the form, simply sign out and close the page/browser.
Click here >>> to continue adding information to a draft form, not yet submitted – make sure you are logged in.
TIP: If you cannot find your saved form, try pressing Function + F5 which will reload/refresh the document window or page.
Editing a Submitted Questionnaire
If you have submitted a questionnaire and want to make changes, Click here to edit >>>.
- You should not click the Submit button at the end of the questionnaire until it is complete. Note that you can access a submitted questionnaire later, make changes and then re-submit
- A progress bar is shown at the top of each page. You can click on the progress bar to navigate to different pages.
- Once you have submitted the questionnaire, you will receive a copy by email (without attachments).
- Your questionnaire will be acknowledged and an LCS assessor will be in touch to provide feedback.
- Files uploaded to the questionnaire are protected and nobody can access the file through the file’s URL, nor be found by search engines.
- You may not need to complete some sections, depending on the choices you make in preceding parts of the questionnaire.
Refer to the LCS reaccreditation guide (PDF download) before completing the questionnaire.
1. Organisation Details and Update
Organisation information, plus a review of any changes that have or will impact LCS related training. Comments on your overall experience of using the LCS.
2. LCS Use & Certificates
Data on the number of certificates issued and a forecast of numbers to be issued.
3. Training Course Changes
Past and planned changes to courses. Updated LCS Alignment Matrix.
4. Assessment Changes
Past and planned changes to assessments.
5. Delivery and Staffing Changes
Past and planned changes to delivery and staffing.
6. Management and Organisation Changes
Past and planned changes to training system management and organisation.
7. Other Information and Material
An opportunity to provide information or material not covered above.
Alternative to Online Submission
Online submission is the recommended method for completing your questionnaire. If this is not possible, then you can download an MS Word version of the questionnaire and submit by email, along with its associated documents.