Test Structure, Method & Preparation
Welcome to the Lean Green Belt test webpage. Information on the test method and structure is below, while general advice can been seen via the General Advice & Technical tab. When you are ready to start the test, click on the Take the Test tab.
- The test contains 45 questions, which are mainly multiple choice (eg select one of four options).
- The test will be open for one week starting some time during w/c 17th October 2016; you are allowed two attempts during this time.
- The pass mark is 80%; you will receive a system message with your result as soon as you have finished and submitted the test.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the test (a countdown timer will be shown).
- The test cannot be paused; you must finish it in one sitting.
- The test is open book – that is, you can refer to course material, reference books, web pages, etc.
- Random question order (that is, questions are in a different order for different test takers and for a repeat); one question per page is shown.
- All questions must be answered; you can change answers by back tracking at any stage (within the time limit).
- Access to the test is via your email and a password (emailed to you) via the link in the tab ‘take the test’.
Technical Guidance, Test Conditions
- If you are using a laptop unplugged from a power supply, make sure there is sufficient battery power to take the test.
- Ideally, find a quiet area without distractions for taking the test.
- If your internet connection is through a wireless connection, make sure you have a good quality signal. Clearly, fast internet connection speeds will lead to a better test experience in terms of speed of response etc.
- While the test is open book, take care not to spend too much time on a question, as the test will end and be submitted after the allotted time and you need to ensure you complete as many questions as possible.
If you experience technical problems when taking the test, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking the Test
Click below to access the test when the test window opens.
By accessing the test area and taking the test you agree to:
- not seek any assistance from other persons in answering questions
- undertake it on an individual basis
- not take copies of questions or communicate them to any other party.