LCS CI eLearning Network Meeting
15th September 2021 - 15th September 2021
10.30 am - 12.30 pm
The September Meeting of the LCS CI eLearning & Digital Delivery Network
- Online Lean Games & Simulation research
- Group discussions & feedback: reflections on eLearning development & delivery over the pandemic period.
- Innovations in eLearning & digital management presentation: the Changeway Digital Improvement Platform.
- Changeway application for ‘LCS Approved’ status and piloting opportunity.
- Discussion on volunteering for piloting.
- Summary, follow on actions.
Note that registration is open to those working in LCS accredited organisations.
The Changeway Digital Improvement Platform
Changeway is a digital platform created by improvement professionals for improvement professionals. One of the co-founders ran the international arm of Simpler, a lean transformation consultancy which grew to around 200 employees and was acquired by IBM in 2016. They designed the platform to support the methods, techniques and tools improvement professionals use.
Changeway exists to help organisations integrate digital transformation and continuous improvement. It applauds the way many organisations have migrated from paper and post-its to collaboration software, but believes there is much more to be unlocked.
The session will demonstrate how Changeway:
- Engages and empowers teams, whether they are on-site, fully remote or hybrid
- Puts the end-to-end improvement value stream on a digital platform, and allows you to capture, analyse, share and re-use your change and innovation data – your competitive advantage.
- Positions you to harness machine learning and artificial intelligence to help your organisation learn and improve faster
Testing & Development
Having spent two years building a comprehensive, mobile-first digital platform and testing it with its beta clients, the company believes Changeway will significantly help improvement teams in any industry sectors embrace digital transformation.
The company recognises that it needs to earn the right to be in this market and so is seeking LCS Approved status in order to demonstrate it can deliver real value to customers and reinforce continuous their improvement efforts.
LCS Approved is the LCS’s product endorsement service, which ensures that a product is aligned to lean thinking principles and practices and can relied up to support the development of a continuous improvement culture.
LCS Approved Application: Piloting Volunteers
Part of the LCS Approved application process involves gathering evidence from customers of their experience of using the product. This allows its effectiveness to be assessed and the degree to which its aligned to lean practices.
We’re seeking volunteers from LCS accredited organisations that want to be part of the pilot and adopt the Changeway technology. This will involve using Changeway and providing feedback on its impact and results. Note that pilot licences will be provided free of charge.
If you’re curious to explore – and help build the what’s next? for continuous improvement, attend the workshop which will explain how the pilot programme will operate and the levels of support available.