Lean Summit 2019 – 1st Global Learning Lean Summit
24th October 2019 - 25th October 2019
Chester Racecourse, Chester, UK
The over arching purpose of LEA Summits are as follows:
- To raise consciousness of the latest developments in Lean Thinking and Practice
- To provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your Lean journey
- To enable participants to build their own network of Lean Thinkers
Key questions for this year:
- What is Lean learning?
- How can we improve the way we learn lean?
- What can the world of education learn from Lean Thinking and Lean Practice?
- What can organisations implementing Lean Thinking and Practice learn from the world of education?