Overcoming Emotional Resistance to Implementing Lean
14th June 2022 - 14th June 2022
10.30 am (UK time) - 12.00 pm (UK time)
An LCS webinar to provide the inspiration to bring people along with you on your lean journey
Post Event Information
Negative emotional reactions create paralysis, procrastination or even downright opposition to change, never mind how beneficial the change will be. Every change will create a level of negative emotional reaction and it is imperative that the people tasked with delivering change are skilled in overcoming this emotional resistance.
This webinar will introduce you to a strategic approach to overcoming emotional resistance.
Inspiration to positively drive change is rooted in the emotional heart of an organisation’s ‘Why?’ and it is critical that this can be expressed as an emotional driver as well as a value driver. From the precise and powerful emotional heart flow a series of specific techniques that can be used to align an organisation emotionally as well as structurally.
This webinar will present research based theory and bring it to life using case studies, including case studies of organisations using lean thinking. It will surprise you because emotional alignment requires simplicity and ‘simple does not equal easy.’ Emotional alignment is hard to achieve, but has benefits beyond measure.
Who will benefit from this webinar?
The session is suitable for anyone involved in designing, implementing and managing lean oriented change in an organisation.
- How to predict and identify emotional factors which create resistance to change.
- Appreciate that tactical measures to counter emotional resistance can lead to compromise in the change you are seeking.
- Understand that countering emotional resistance with logical assurances rarely succeeds.
- How to create emotional drivers to overcome emotional resistance.
- How to find an emotional heart which creates emotional drivers.
- How case study organisations have successfully created and used emotional drivers.
Our Presenting Partner
Our presenting partner is Revolutionise International, a recent spin-off founded by Alan Clayton and James Tennet. Revolutionise’s curriculum is rooted in Alan’s 25 years of experiences in emotionally aligning organisations globally across all sectors from the UN, government, corporations, non-profits and SMEs in over 30 countries.
Revolutionise is launching a series of in-depth seminars, retreats and sprints – check out its website for further details.