15th September 2023
The LCS 2023 webinar programme provides a great opportunity to find out more about LCS accreditation, certification and continuing professional development. Informative sessions on LCS services last less than an hour and provide a time efficient way to gather key facts, plus you can discuss queries with LCS presenters.
There are also sessions focusing on special topics and themes, which are more educational in nature, involving participant interaction and generating unique insights.
Topics include the Level 3 Programme, An Introduction to LCS Continuing Professional Development, How to Become LCS Accredited, Using Accreditation to Help Embed Continuous Improvement and the Kata Competency System. The sessions are ideal for practitioners considering personal development opportunities and for organisations or consultancies thinking about becoming accredited.
Our new webinar series is now available and offering a wide range of events aiming to help those interested in starting or progressing with their lean journey. Please have a look below for more details about our Autumn 2023 calendar.
Dates to 13th December
Click on the links to register. Note: all webinars are FREE OF CHARGE
Information webinars (45 minutes)
- How to become LCS Accredited
- 27th September – Click here to register >>>
- Using accreditation to help embed continuous improvement
- 18th October – Click here to register >>>
- An Introduction to the LCS Level 3 Programme
- 15th November – Click here to register >>>
- An Introduction to LCS Continuing Professional Development
- 14th December – Click here to register >>>