Benefits of LCS accreditation for consultants
LCS accreditation benefits the corporate brand, profitability, customer relationships and competitive market positioning.
LCS accreditation provides independent endorsement of a consultant’s continuous improvement training system or programme, indicating it is well organised, effectively managed, professionally delivered and technically robust.
- Added value to your core training offering that can improve margins and create competitive advantage.
- A solution to the growing need from companies and practitioners for accredited training and qualifications with strong market presence and high perceived value.
- Independent endorsement of your CI training credentials.
- A framework around which training courses can be developed.
- A clear link with implementation that improves training effectiveness and can lead to additional business opportunities.
- Career progression and professional development for practitioners.
- A flexible framework that can be adapted to the differing needs of clients.
- A route to engagement with client senior management that can enhance the overall business relationship.
- Linkage to networks for collaboration and Lean Enterprise Research Centre research -Read more
- Association with a global CI qualification - Read more