For ORGANISATIONS wanting to issue industry recognised lean qualifications. The LCS can accredit your current lean training system or help you implement one from scratch.
- For organisations with their own lean training capability for staff.
- For consultants or training companies with a lean training capability for clients’ staff or for public programmes.
- Provides independent endorsement of lean training, indicating it is well managed, professionally delivered, technically sound and robust.
- With Standard Accreditation, the organisation is responsible for all assessment activities and for issuing LCS certificates to learners.
- The initial accreditation can be for any number of LCS levels and more levels can be added at any point.
- Accredited organisations are licenced for two years and issue learners with Certificates of Lean Competency.
- Fees are based on the number of certificates to be issued over the 2 year licence period. There are six fee bands.
- Designed for the needs and operating conditions start-ups or smaller companies.
- The accredited company delivers lean training aligned to the LCS framework, though does not administer knowledge tests.
- The LCS organises SME knowledge tests via its on-line testing facility and issues LCS Certificates of Lean Competency to successful candidates.
- Accredited companies pay a lower, fixed accreditation fee up front, plus a £75 fee per test passed/certificate issued to learners after training courses..
- Accredited organisations are licenced for two years and can promote and market their SME lean accredited status.
- Learners who receive LCS certificates can register as Practitioner Members of the LCS community FREE OF CHARGE.
- An SME accredited organisation can transfer to Standard at any point in its 2 year licence period.