The Approved Trainer Certificate
An exclusive certificate for those teaching on LCS accredited courses and programmes
The Approved Trainer Certificate is for those delivering training on LCS accredited courses or programme. It indicates that the accredited organisation considers that the trainer has the requisite capabilities to deliver effective training to learners.
Those with Approved Trainer Certificates are included on the LCS Register of Approved Trainers
– The certificate is for trainers teaching on LCS accredited courses and listed as part of the delivery resources
– The certificate’s validity is conditional on the trainer being an active member of the training team of an LCS accredited organisation.
– It is not a ‘qualification’ – rather, it indicates the accredited organisation’s recognition of the trainer’s status as a capable trainer.
How to get your certificate
Certificates are issued by accredited organisations, so get in touch with your organisation’s LCS accreditation manager.
The Approved Trainer Digital Badge
Approved Trainer’s are eligible to receive an Approved Trainer digital badge – for example, to display in email footers, websites and other media.
To download the badge, right click on the image and select ‘save image as’.
Add the Approved Trainer badge to your LCS practitioner member profile
The Approved Trainer badge can be added to your LCS Practitioner Member digital credentials profile, which offers several benefits:
- It promotes your Approved Trainer status to the community.
- You can list qualifications that have been verified, thus enhancing the credibility of your profile.
- You can showcase teaching and practice experience and expertise in your personal biography.
- As a practitioner member, you can communicate and network with other trainers.
- You can share your credentials on social media platforms.
NOTE: If you are not registered as an LCS Practitioner Member, you can request to be made one via the link above.