The Level 2 APLE Certification Process
STAGE A: Application & Cases
- Complete the online Level 2 APLE Application Form. This captures information on roles in employment (including CI implementation achievements) and training/education undertaken. It also requires you to make a statement summarising how your CI knowledge and practical experience meets the Level 2 criteria and asks for the names of two references that may be contacted to corroborate your application.
- Upload to the application form relevant training course or academic certificates.
- Submit the application form to the LCS.
- Once your application is submitted, please submit two case studies via the online case study templates. These are likely to be already referenced in the application form.
- Please always submit your case studies straight after your application.
STAGE B: Application Assessment
The application and case studies are assessed and the outcome communicated to the applicant. The possible outcomes are:
- Application and case studies fully accepted; proceed to certification.
- Application and case studies accepted, though insufficient/no evidence provided of formal knowledge testing; proceed to the test
- Revisions required to the application and/or case studies (specified in the evaluation report); make amendments and resubmit.
- Application and/or case studies rejected due to insufficient experience or evidence of knowledge.
- Take the knowledge test if required.
- Application approved.
- Applicant invoiced and payment made
- LCS Certificate issued & application assessment report sent
Application Assessment Report
Successful applicants are sent a summary report of the assessment of their application with their certificate.