Managers completing the Level 3 Programme will:
- Improve critical reflection and analysis capabilities.
- Be able to use the third case to address a strategic imperative of their employer.
- Receive independent endorsement of their strategic capabilities.
- Become more confident and self-assured.
- Enhance their understanding of lean thinking.
- Develop a clear appreciation of lean leadership attributes.
- Strengthen their credibility as a senior lean thinker.
- Gain access to a network of professionals for continuing development and peer-to-peer learning.
Organisations sponsoring a manager through the Programme will:
- Receive a payback through the third case study, which can focus on a current issue, development or strategic imperative.
- Gain a more confident and informed senior lean leader, with an enhanced ability to contribute at a strategic level.
- Develop insights for lean strategy development through the lessons learned and conclusions of the assignment and cases.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to the personal development of managers and the importance of lean competency recognition.
- Have an opportunity to stimulate debate among managers, particularly through the Panel presentation.