Agile Lean Europe 2019
The theme of the ALE 2019 Unconference is Re-All Agile, which means: Re-Think Agile, Re-Set Agile for All beyond software, Re-New Agile for the fast changes of this century, Re-Write Agile Manifesto for the current reality, Agile for All in or out of software development.
Operational Excellence Summit 2019
Learn and share best practices, techniques and tools to build and develop successful business transformation, customer-centred business agility, corporate culture and operational excellence strategy in an age of disruption and increasingly competitive global market using cutting-edge technologies, people and process innovation methodologies to deliver operational excellence.
Ensure competitive business, operational and process excellence through digitization, design thinking, RPA, AI, big data and customer-centred process innovation
Agile Business Conference 2019
Agile Business Conference 2019: The Case for Business Agility
The Agile Business Conference is a major, two-day annual event which provides a single forum for everyone interested in the application of agile or moving towards an agile way of working.
Hosted and organised by the Agile Business Consortium and Business Agility Institute, it is now in its seventeenth year and is the world’s longest running agile conference.
Lean Summit 2019 – 1st Global Learning Lean Summit
The over arching purpose of LEA Summits are as follows:
- To raise consciousness of the latest developments in Lean Thinking and Practice
- To provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your Lean journey
- To enable participants to build their own network of Lean Thinkers
Key questions for this year:
- What is Lean learning?
- How can we improve the way we learn lean?
- What can the world of education learn from Lean Thinking and Lean Practice?
- What can organisations implementing Lean Thinking and Practice learn from the world of education?
Journey to Excellence 2019
“Two days of inspirational keynotes, best practice case studies, workshops, site visits and peer-to-peer networking for your journey to Operational Excellence.”
Journey to Excellence has been created to inspire through sharing best practice, finding innovative solutions to existing challenges, building new networks, and experiencing best in class learning.
The focus for 2019 is ‘End to End Transformation to World Class’, examining best practice and latest thinking in operational excellence across the value chain. The four themes for this years conference are:
- Strategy & alignment
- Behaviour & Engagement
- Transformational Leadership
- Continuous Improvement
LPPDE Europe 2019
Join your peers as we explore the theme “Success is Assured” through a combination of keynotes, breakout sessions, hands-on learning, optional workshops and networking.
- Workshops for beginners and experts
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Lean practitioners sharing their success stories
- Hands-on workshops built into the agenda
- Extended times of networking at breaks, meals, and reception