An organisation can renew its accreditation after two years and the process involves completing an online accreditation review questionnaire. This is a light touch process compared to the initial accreditation and essentially records a review of the previous two years and captures any changes made or planned.
The LCS will normally contact the organisation six weeks before accreditation expiry asking if it wishes to re-accredit.
- Organisation signals decision to re-accredit
- Questionnaire links sent and access provided to the organisation’s Google Drive Accreditation Folder.
- Re-accreditation questionnaire completed and submitted to LCS
- Sign off meeting to review submission, discuss future activity and LCS developments
- Re-accreditation confirmed;
- Welcome Pack sent to applicant Communications; organisation invoiced
Click a link in the menu on the right for information on fees, questionnaire purpose/sections, to download a guide and to access the questionnaire.