Standard Accreditation Fees
The table below shows the six new accreditation fee bands. See the notes below for further information and the extended fee table in the menu for re-accreditation fees.
You can use the Fees Calculator to check the fee applicable for your particular circumstances.
- Fees shown are exclusive of VAT.
- Internal refers to a system that is dedicated to training in-house employees. External refers to a system that primarily trains members of the public or other organisations’ employees.
- A commercial organisation is geared to making a profit from their business activities. Public services deliver services on a not-for-profit basis.
- An organisation accredited to LCS Levels 1b and above, can issue LCS Level 1a Certificates at no additional fee, up to the number of Level 1b and above certificates it plans to issue. For example, an organisation that intends to issue up to 200 Level 1b (and above) certificates over two years, can also issue 200 Level 1a certificates at no extra charge.
- An accredited organisation can buy additional Level 1a certificates at £2.00 each (plus VAT) for the first 2,500 and £1.00 each (plus VAT) for over 2,500 Level 1a certificates.
- The two-year fee is payable when accreditation is confirmed. Fees for pay-for-issue Level 1a certificates can be paid up-front with the accreditation fee or at the time when the facility needs to be utilised.
- There are no fees payable other than the accreditation fee and, where applicable, fees for pay-for-issue Level 1a certificates.
- Organisations in the Euro zone are invoiced in Euros. Invoices can also be in US$.