Setting Privacy Levels for Your Account
There are various options to choose from that provide flexibility; you can:
- Be listed in the members' directory (yes or no).<
- Be listed in member search (yes or no).
- Allow members to send you a friend request (yes or no).
- Hide your last active time (yes or no). Hiding last active time will affect your visibility in the directory and other places.
- Choose who can see your profile (everyone or logged in users or only you).
- Make sure you are logged in via the Sign in (shown in the top right corner when not logged in).
- When logged in, click My Profile (shown in the top right corner when logged in)
- On the resulting webpage, click the Settings tab.
- When the Setting tab has been selected (it will turn dark blue) click the Profile Privacy sub menu option just below it.
- On the resulting page, make the profile privacy setting changes that you desire and then click the Save button when complete.