2nd January 2021
Welcome to the LCS Webinars
The LCS 2021 webinar programme provides a great opportunity to find out more about LCS accreditation and certification. Lasting less than an hour, they offer a time efficient way to gather key information, plus you can ask questions and discuss with LCS presenters.
Topics include the Level 3 Programme, An Introduction to LCS Continuing Professional Development, How to Become LCS Accredited and Using Accreditation to Help Embed Continuous Improvement. Note that we may be adding further topics as the year progresses. The sessions are ideal for practitioners considering personal development opportunities and for organisations or consultancies thinking about becoming accredited.
Click on the links to register free of charge:
- The Level 3 Programme
- An Introduction to LCS Continuing Professional Development
- Using Accreditation to Help Embed Continuous Improvement
- How to Become LCS Accredited
- An Introduction to the Kata Competency System
- 28th September Click here to register