7th November 2019
To support its growth and development, the LCS is recruiting a Marketing & Administration Coordinator
Based in Cardiff, this new role will support LCS sales and marketing activities and provide associated administrative duties. It will initially be part time, though this may increase to full time as the business grows. There may also be opportunities for flexible working. Candidates should be IT literate, have well developed digital marketing skills and several years working in a commercial sales and marketing environment.
The role will require flexibility, self motivation, creativity and initiative. This is an opportunity to work for a young company in a small team and there will be the chance to shape and develop the role.
Key tasks to include:
- Ongoing communication with LCS community
- Management of the LCS assessment centre
- Sales leads coordination
- LCS Accreditation life cycle management
- Practitioner Membership support & communication
- LCS website updating, management and development
- Digital marketing activities, including the use of social media
- Marketing material development & management
- Events management
- General administration
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Marketing, media, digital related skills and/or qualifications
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation platforms & email marketing services, online testing systems, WordPress content management system, G-Suite and Microsoft Office applications.
- Self starter, comfortable with the uncertainty that comes from working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Good organisation & communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- £22,000 to £26,000 pa – depending on qualifications, experience
- Training and instruction in all aspect of the business
- Flexible working potential
Contact us to request a more detailed job description and/or for a discussion about the role.