This section contains background information about the member, including employment history and general education. The Biography box provides a personal summary - for example, the member's key attributes that have emerged from employment and education to date and key interests, skills and achievements.
LCS level 1c Talent Acquisition leader with a proven track record of building and leading geographically dispersed teams, creating business value and driving competitive advantage through external and internal talent engagement aimed at exceeding customer expectations by utilizing continuous improvement tools and techniques. A personable, respected people leader with the ability to get the best from the teams around me. Leading regional and global teams of up to 70 people.
• Project managing complex multi-location resourcing delivery and strategies, core process improvement, change management and implementations
• Delivering increased return on investment through operational efficiency and continuous improvement
• Strategic planning, development and execution
• Creating and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships to enable business success
Continuous Improvement achievements include;
• Reduced contingent / temporary working 'Time to Offer' down from 18 to 7 days by using Lean tools and problem solves to identify blockages in process and fixing issues.
• Created a cost avoidance of $1.5m for a US technology build-out by creating a go-to-market approach for a project of 450 developers where 98% were sourced directly.
• Utilised VOC activity and DILO activity to redesign target operating model with talent attraction and delivery by created a standalone Technology (SME) sourcing teams in core global locations to support large scale site buildouts and market engagement. Results include operating >90% direct (non-agency) in the UK & US, reducing TTO by 13 days in US to average of 25 days
• Assessment and selection: re-engineered the Cloud Engineering hiring and selection process, introducing weekly Assessment Centres and upfront screening, which reduced Time to Source successful candidates by 49 days and Time to Hire by 65 days - now delivering end to end process in 16 days
Upper Second-Class degree in BSc honours in Business Information Technology