6th January 2021
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our brand new Continuous Professional Development (CPD) facility for LCS practitioners. You now have an opportunity to track and document the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work.
Registering for LCS CPD will make sure you not only identify your personal continuous improvement goals, but also signal to the wider community that your competency is relevant, growing, informed and well-practised.
The LCS CPD can make a real difference to your professional development. Key points:
- It presents a radical and inherently lean alternative to traditional CPD approaches.
- It uses an innovative model based on Plan-Do-Check-Act.
- It uses a slick web-based CPD planning and management system.
- It’s low cost, easy maintenance.
- It’s accessed via the new LCS Premium Practitioner Membership
Check out the short video guide on how it works, its benefits, how it can be accessed and click on the links for further information.
Webinar: An introduction to LCS CPD
Attend a 45-minute webinar that introduces LCS CPD, which will cover its features, benefits and how to register. You can also ask questions and provide feedback on the approach. Sessions will take place on 19th February and 19th March. Click here to register >>>