Developing Your Submission
The applicant’s submission contains detailed information about the training to be delivered and the evidence that demonstrates it meets the LCS standard. The LCS can assist in the production of the portfolio and provide technical advice where needed.
The Submission Form
An online Submission Form is used to capture information and thus provides a clear framework to follow. A Guide to LCS Accreditation provides detailed guidance.
The Submission Form captures the following information:
- Strategic context and organisation information
- Training organisation; key roles & responsibilities
- Courses structure, aims, learning outcomes, alignment with LCS levels
- Practical assessment approach - instruments used - project reports, A3’s etc
- Sample teaching material, such as presentations, workbooks, tests, question banks etc
- Delivery capability and credentials of facilitators/teachers
- QA procedures; learner evaluation; ongoing improvement approach
- Programme management, administration and resources to support training