Welcome to LCS CPD
These pages provide information on LCS CPD, covering:
- CPD Introduction & Overview, detailing the rationale and how it works.
- The CPD Cycle, describing the specific activities that a practitioner is expected to undertake to ensure that a rounded development programme is planned and recorded.
- The CPD Method, listing the practical stages that a practitioner will go through to plan, record activities and evaluate progress.
- Benefits, Support, outlining the benefits that CPD brings and the support available from the LCS to assist practitioners in their professional development.
- Application, containing the application form, and information on suitability, cost and payment.
- FAQ, Glossary, containing typical questions asked about LCS CPD and a Glossary of CPD terms used.
Download the CPD Brochure
The CPD Register lists those with LCS Professional Practitioner status and currently undertaking personal development activities.