Welcome to LCS Continuing Professional Development
LCS CPD: the structured approach to continuously improving your Lean Competence.
The CPD section contains the following pages:
- Introducing & Defining CPD , defines CPD, describes the LCS CPD approach and provides an overview of how it works.
- Benefits, Support, outlines the benefits of LCS CPD and the support available from the LCS to assist practitioners in their CPD cycle.
- The Key Difference: the CPD Cycle, highlights how the LCS approach is different, describes the stages in the CPD cycle and its underpinning PDCA model.
- The How LCS CPD Works: the CPD Elements , describes how LCS CPD works using three key elements to plan, log and assess CPD.
- Registration, describes the registration process and provides details on the fee payable.
- The FAQ, Glossary, contains typical questions about LCS CPD and a Glossary of CPD terms.
Download the CPD Brochure