Registration & Cost
You can access LCS CPD when you become an LCS Premium Practitioner Member, set to be launched in late 2020. You will be able to upgrade your membership simply through your online account. More details to follow soon.
The Premium Practitioner Membership initial annual fee is £55.00 (+ VAT) and the annual renewal fee is £45.00 (+ VAT).
CPD is aimed at lean/CI practitioners working in organisations or lean consultants working with clients on lean related projects. The lean element of the role may be full time or part time, though is likely to be a significant element. Practitioners can register on an individual basis, though some organisations can choose to include CPD as part of their LCS accreditation package.
Those registered for CPD are likely to have an LCS qualification, though it is not mandatory.
Your First CPD Cycle Overview
- You upgrade to Premium Practitioner Membership
- The LCS confirms acceptance of your PPM upgrade
- CPD is now available in your LCS membership account menu
- You access your A3 Plan template and create your first plan.
- The LCS reviews the A3 plan and approves it.
- You start the CPD cycle by recording activities on your Activity Log as they take place.
- You undertake periodic checks on progress using the Progress Check Record
- The LCS endorses your progress checks and endorses your annual review.
- You renew PPM and create a new A3 plan for the next CPD cycle