Benefits of LCS CPD
LCS CPD offers a unique mechanism to help a practitioner identify and realise his or her personal continuous improvement goals, in a focussed, cost effective, time efficient and lean manner.
The main external benefIt is that its signals to colleagues, peers and the general business community that a practitioner's lean competency is relevant, growing, informed and well practised.
- It enables learning and development to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive; there is continual upskilling and reskilling.
- It creates ‘lean habits’ in the way that you organise and plan your personal development.
- It offers a robust mechanism to motivate, guide and direct you along your CI professional development path.
- It provides a clear indicator that you are up to date with the latest lean thinking and practice and ensures that your academic and practical qualifications do not become out of date.
- It provides opportunities for learning, sharing and networking with other practitioners and organisations in the CPD community.
- It provides tangible elements of achievement and competence to display and communicate, including the LCS CPD certificate and a badge in your digital credentials profile.
The LCS supports practitioners through their CPD journeys by providing;
- A unique web based platform for planning, logging activities and self assessment.
- A comprehensive CPD Handbook and detailed guides to all aspects.
- Approval of A3 plans and endorsement of progress checks with comments and feedback.
- Information on conferences, courses, webinars, videos, and reading material that can aid professional development.
- Web page help, tips and FAQs.
- Access to the CPD community to share experiences and insights.