Benefits of LCS CPD
- A clear indicator that you are up to date with the latest lean thinking and practice.
- Reassurance that your competence is being continuously improved as a result of a range of learning and practicing activities.
- The creation of ‘lean habits’ in the way you organise your personal development.
- Having a robust mechanism to motivate, guide and direct you along your lean professional development path.
- Opportunities for learning, sharing and networking with other Professional Practitioners and organisations via the CPD network.
- Tangible elements of achievement and competence to display and communicate, including the LCS CPD certificate and badge.
- A digital credentials profile indicating your CPD status
The LCS supports individuals through their CPD journeys by providing;
- A unique web based platform for planning, recording activities and self assessing
- A comprehensive CPD Handbook, providing detailed guides to all aspects.
- Endorsement of CPD plans with comments and feedback.
- Information on conferences, courses, webinars, videos, and reading material that can aid professional development
- Web page help facilities tips and FAQs.
- Access to the CPD community to share experiences and insights