Benefits of LCS CPD
- A clear indicator that you are up to date with the latest lean thinking and practice.
- Reassurance that your competence is being continuously improved as a result of a range of learning and practicing activities.
- The creation of ‘lean habits’ in the way you organise your personal development.
- Having a robust mechanism to motivate, guide and direct you along your lean professional development path.
- Opportunities for learning, sharing and networking with other Professional Practitioners and organisations via the CPD network.
- Tangible elements of achievement and competence to display and communicate, including the LCS CPD certificate and badge.
- Entry on the public register of LCS CPD Professional Practitioners
The CPD Discussion Forum
Professional Practitioners have access to a private forum to communicate with each other about any aspect of LCS CPD.
The LCS supports individuals through their CPD journeys by providing;
- A LCS CPD Handbook, providing a comprehensive guide to all aspects.
- Endorsement of CPD plans and evaluations.
- Examples of effective CPD, with commentaries on how individuals have progressed on their lean journeys.
- Information on and (where relevant) links to conferences, courses, webinars, videos, reading material and so on
- An LCS Professional Practitioner Certificate when registered, renewed annually.
- Frequently asked questions web page and discussion forum.
- LCS CPD community to share learning with a wider group of individuals from other LCS accredited organisations
- Clear guidelines on how to capture, share and log CPD activity
- Templates for planning and recording CPD activities